Tuesday, May 08, 2007

GOOD MOVIE

Last night I watched about half of a movie that KrissyKrissyKrissy recommended. It's MYSTIC RIVER starring Sean Penn & other big names & directed by Clint Eastwood. Of course you know what they say: Would Mae West? Clint Eastwood. I can't handle long movies well, so I was forced to break it up. Today I went for yet another of my walks. I need the exercise. It gets easier each time I do it. I think KrissyKrissyKrissy said she'll be visiting some of Ed's relatives for a while. All I can really remember is she'll be gone until Friday, just in time for the famous dance. I gave blood yesterday at my parish church & everything worked out quite well. At my old KofC council they give each donor a free meal. Here we just get junk food. There was a new phlebotomist there named Bobbie Jo. It was her first day on the job. The seasoned pros kept helping her. I see Paris Hilton is threatened with jail. Of course, since we have the best criminal justice system in this country that her $ can buy she's in the clear. Ask the Kopechne's how much time Ted Kennedy has spent in jail.

No comments: