Friday, May 11, 2007

STACY & MIKE'S BIG ADVENTURE

This weekend Stacy & Mike have the party before the Party. It's time for her shower at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. It will be in southeastern Pa. Mary Anne & Bridget are coming in today. Last night I watched the rest of that Sean Penn movie. Kevin Bacon was also in the cast & there was lots of tension in the plot. I guess that means it was full of Kevin Bacon anxiety. I've heard they're planning a movie in which Kevin Bacon's character is determined to be both a priest & politician. Wouldn't that make him a Kevin Bacon of church & state? The weather's simply smashing today but yesterday there were thunderstorms galore. KrissyKrissyKrissy got home a smidge late today. Yesterday I went for yet another walk. I've been getting especially good at it lately. Cathleen was off yesterday & spent her day at the beach. I don't know if we even have beaches around her. To the best of my knowledge all we have are bridges, mountains & a million & one other things, all surrounding the Susquehanna.

No comments: