Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

I finally managed to crack the code. I got started fiddling around on those little computer discs & managed to figure out exactly how to put some pictures onto my sites. Whoo!! There'll be no stopping me now. I'm still reading that Jane Austen book. I just overheard the librarian telling another patron that they'll be opened on Saturday & closed on Monday. That's Memorial day, don't you know? One of these days I shall have to get my nephew Michael, college boy extraordinaire, to help me figure out how to get stuff straightened out on my computer. I haven't been able to use it for quite a long time. The library is unusually quiet today. I always enjoy it because too much traffic gets me crazy. Copiague's library is always an absolute nightmare for me. KrissyKrissyKrissy is in New York now until Friday. My parents are still both violently sick with exceptionally bad colds. My hay fever is mildly bad these days. Today I cut the grass. It's not a nice job but somebody most certainly has to do it.

No comments: