Friday, May 25, 2007

WARMER BY THE SECOND


Jerry Day is coming up very soon. June 7, 2007 must be marked for sure on the calendar of one & all. Jerome John Garcia, who died about twelve years ago, believe it or not, gets his annual tribute that day. I've always been a big fan of the Dead. I often hum songs like "Don't Ease Me In" absent_mindedly from out of nowhere. The weather these days just keeps right on getting lovelier & lovelier by the second. I've always been a fool for an excessively warm day. KrissyKrissyKrissy is finally & at last back from N.Y. My niece Bridget's birthday_she'll be in the double digits from then on_is on Sunday. Now that she'll be an officially big kid there'll be for sure no stopping her. Alas, I need a haircut some one of these days. I've never been a fan of those jaunts to the friendly neighborhood barber but they're a necessary evil.

No comments: