Saturday, March 08, 2008

RAINY WEEKEND SO FAR

It started raining yesterday. Last night I tried to get to the Oblates' seminary on Rte. 315 for the second night of the novena. After I stopped for gas, I absent_mindedly went onto the road to 315 that leads to nowhere near the right place. Instead of bothering to stick with it in the miserable weather, I went home. I've really been putting a lot of books into my shelfari site over the course of the past week. I'm still reading that Jules Verne book. On my way home last night, I made sure I turned on WVIA, the classical station on my radio. That's where they play all the artsy_fartsy music & intellectual stuff. The were interviewiing Richard Dawkins, the famous English atheist. He was touting his new book, "The God Delusion". Of course, I most certainly disagree with him entirely. He seems quite determined to stick to his side of things. I've seen all those atheist on public access TV shows. They really like to spread the big word. When you think about it, they're really the only ones who bother to go public about the supposed ABSENCE of something. Madeline Murray O'Hair & her family were like that too. Many people don't believe in the existence of penguins but I've yet do see anybody devote his entire life to convincing people that penguins don't exist.

No comments: