Thursday, March 06, 2008

SUPPOSED TO SNOW AGAIN

I overheard the library lady telling people that it's supposed to rain or snow over the weekend. Today is a reasonably nice day though my car windows were absolutely covered with ice when I first left. That always gets me quite crazy. Last night I went to 7:00 Mass at St. Anthony of Padua in Exeter. I made the mistake of walking on the grass for a few minutes. It was absolutely saturated from all the flooding. I found out recently that pretty soon there will be a job fair at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes_Barre. I'll be there with my resumes. I've been to a few of those things so far. They're always really interesting & informative. They're most certainly much more interesting than trying to find openings at those companies through normal channels. They even like to give out a lot of souvenirs. I noticed today that it's Michelangelo's birthday. He was born in 1475. I'm quite good at collecting trivia like that. Mary Anne called yesterday. All has been going as well as usual over there in Long Beach. Nothing much distinctive seems to be happening lately over there.

No comments: