Friday, March 14, 2008

ST. PATRICK'S DAY BECKONS

Tomorrow is the big day, somewhat early this year. It's also the transferred Feast of St. Joseph. Today, of course, the Friday dance is an Irish jig. I shall be at the big Carmelite meeting all morning. I made quite sure I answered all the questions in that book. They always have such nice coffee, tea, juice & pastries ready for us at the meetings. Maybe tomorrow they will have green things. Last night I showed up at the novena again. Hillary Clinton showed up over in Scranton a few days ago. I absolutely dread the very idea of her in the White House. Of course, I'm most certainly not even the least bit favorably impressed by Obama or McCain either. I made sure I went over to Turkey Hill in Exeter for gas yesterday. The prices have gone up quite a whole lot. The young uns are having their Easter party in the library right now. I've been known to go to Easter parties over the years. One year I even played the Easter Bunny at my old KofC council. Lately everybody's been rambling on about N.Y.'s deposed governor Spitzer. The guy who's replaced him is black, a first for the Empire State, & blind.

No comments: