Friday, June 06, 2008

WARM WEATHER

The weather has been awfully warm lately. My only problem is trying to get to sleep at night. I always need a fan. Other than that I really enjoy it. Uncle Frankie showed up last night & Fran called too. Tomorrow is my nephew Sam's fifteenth birthday. As a conscientious uncle I know it's my responsibility to know about stuff like this. A couple of weekends ago we all went to New York for the birthdays. My parents are going back again next weekend. My father went to the V.A. this morning for some kind of an appointment. I can't believe I plum forgot to mention that it was the fortieth anniversary of RFK's assassination. That's most certainly not exactly the kind of thing anybody could possibly have expected me to overlook. I've always been quite interested in the 1960's. A few months ago I read a really good biography of RFK. Last night I took yet another crack at the exercise chair. I'm hoping I can keep at it as conscientiously as possible from now on. I'm really not all that fat, just flabby. Unfortunately, exercise has never really interested me. Neither has my tendency to be flabby.

No comments: