Monday, July 28, 2008

NICE WEEKEND

Saturday & yesterday went by uneventfully. On the entirely irrelevant side, Saturday was Mick Jagger's birthday. Today is Lee & Farrah Fawcett Majors' thirty fifth anniversary. It always pays to keep track of thins like that in case anyone ever wants to know. I recognize the names from the past but none from today's famous crowd. My lectoring went reasonably well on Saturday except that I made one little mistake but that always happens. I practiced my guitar & read some more of those Carmelite books over the weekend. Last night I watched an episode of the show about G.K. Chesterton. It was an interesting comparison about Christianity(western culture) & Buddhism, which represents the east that those liberals have always been so smitten with. KrissyKrissyKrissy sent out an e mail with the directions for Natalie's christening on it. It's next weekend over in Jim Thorpe. I got the directions printed out. It should be a really interesting time. I never get a chance to see the New Yorkers of the bunch lately. Amazingly, gas prices are still going down for some odd reason. It rained Friday night & for a little while on Saturday. Most of the time, though, the weekend's weather was really nice if a smidge too hot for most people.

No comments: