Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SHAKESPEARE

The weather's been very nice lately. Some people dread the heat but I truly enjoy it. Yesterday I started reading Shakespeare's "Troilus & Cressida" again. I got the idea a couple of days ago when I watched a segment of a news program that discussed the question of whether the Bard of Avon was Catholic. He was most certainly quite an expert on human nature but unfortunately practically nothing of very much significance is really known of him. Of course, I also made quite sure I practiced my guitar. It gets easier each day, especially the early songs. They've always been my very favorites anyway. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday. As always, he didn't seem to have anything distinctive going on. I ate quite a whole lot of chicken tenders yesterday. It's always been one of my very favorite kinds of chicken. It's most probably disgustingly fattening but once in a while can't hurt. It's hard to believe that July is on the verge of ending. Yesterday, in the mail, I got yet another free copy of Patrick Madrid's Envoy Magazine. I used to subscribe to it & let my subsciption lapse. They're trying to woo me back. I've always really enjoyed it so I most certainly should start getting it again.

No comments: