Friday, August 01, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY, WELCOME AUGUST

Today we face the very first Friday, the very first day, in August. Sunday is the big day for KrissyKrissyKrissy's family. Here daughter, Natalie, gets baptized that day. It should be a splendid time for one & all. Tomorrow I have to lector at 5:00 for Mary. She called last week. I played my guitar yesterday. Unfortunately I never seem to practice for a very long period of time but it all sinks in anyway. Somehow I seemed to have completely forgotten to mention yesterday that besides Jamie(today) & Fran(tomorrow), tomorrow is also cousin Elaine's birthday. It was most certainly nothing personal. Recently a gunman went bananas in a U.U. church in Tennessee. Yesterday there was some other fruitcake on a bus in Canada who murdered one of the passengers. Yesterday I ate hamburgers & salad for supper. Later on I ate some pop tarts & an ice cream sicle. Oh, how interesting & enjoyable it is to be able to live around here! On the news yesterday, there was something really interesting about a new kind of brain surgery. Unbelievably, throughout the entire five_ish hour procedure, the patient/guest of honor is awake, though heavily sedated. They showed a patient who was reading a book during his operation. I can honestly say, without fear of contradiction, I'd inevitably end up going stark raging bananas under those circumstances!

No comments: