Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Yesterday I gave blood at the Polish American Legion Post on Oak Street in Plains. As usual the phlebotomist I got mixed up with was quite a talkative woman. My appointmet was for 1:15. It lasted only a little while compared to most donations. I got a coupon for a McDonald's Egg McMuffin with my coffee & junk food. I followed my parents to the place & they took advantage of the trip, from then on, as an excuse to go shopping. Uncle Frankie was there for a little while until we left. The weather has been an absolute nightmare lately with bitter cold, rain & snow for the past few days. I got a call yesterday from Bob from the Holy Name Society. He wants me to return the two contest tickets I got in the mail a while ago. Tomorrow will be, as always, crowded & fattening. I just hope it's a reasonably nice day.

No comments: