Monday, November 24, 2008

THANKSGIVING APPROACHES

Thanksgiving & Michelle's birthday are only three days away. Mary Anne, Steve & the kids will be here for a while. Fran has to work but she'll be available as much as possible. The weather's been so cold lately that Uncle Frankie hasn't been bothering with those games on Friday nights anymore. He came over for a while on Saturday & yesterday. I used to go to Buffalo for Thanksgiving but that was quite a long time ago. Unfortunately the weather over here is just as bitter cold & it's mountainous too. On England's Telegraph website, & Yoko Ono's site, I just read that the Vatican has recently forgiven Beatle John for his March 1966 boast that the Fabs were more popular than Jesus. This morning I read some more of "Much Ado About Nothing". I got a very seriously annoying headache yesterday. It may have been a sinus headache because my normal headache pills didn't get rid of it but the sinus pill I took did.

No comments: