Saturday, November 29, 2008

TO HILLDALE

Yesterday, from around 3:00 until about 8:30 we were in Hilldale. All went quite well even though I can't handle crowds. I have to watch what I write on my blog because now I know they pay attention to this stuff. My cousin, the Ronald, a twenty year navy veteran, wrote & recorded a song about the armed forces & gave each of us a copy complete with sheet music. I've been trying to give it a lot of publicity on my blogs. Matt explained his Ph.D. thesis to us. Mary Anne & family left today at around 11:45. Michael is a little disappointed about his having gotten such an especially short haircut. I gave him my book about the evils of liberalism & he has promised to read it. Jennifer & Java have been keeping us informed of the progress of her pregnancy.

No comments: