Monday, February 16, 2009

NICE WEEKEND

The month is more than half over by now. Yesterday I saw "Analyze That" with Billy Crystal & Robert DeNiro again. It's been a long time since I got a chance to hear so many people with New York accents. Unfortunately I've still never seen "Analyze This". I'm hoping to see "The Devil Wears Prada" with Anne Hathaway one of these days. As of yesterday I have only very little left to read of "The Violent Bear It Away". Fortunately the weekend was very nice & quiet with no major catastrophes to show for it. The weather was mild. I didn't have to bother with any lectoring. One of these days I shall most certainly have to get a haircut. My hair's been getting seriously hard to control lately. Lots of people are extremely violently ill these days with the flu. Father Walsh, now that he's back, has a cold. I have nothing more serious than a scratchy throat so far. John, from the lay Carmelites over in Seaford, N.Y., has joined my Facebook friends' list. Yesterday in the Times Leader I read an article that pointed out the major surge of popularity that Facebok has been experiencing these days. Everyone most certainly seems to be enjoying it.

No comments: