Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RAINY DAY

The weather today will most probably turn out quite miserable. When I went out this morning the sky was all one huge rain cloud. It may even end up snowing. Yesterday I saw "The Devil Wears Prada" with Anne Hathaway. It's a really nice comedy. Meryl Streep's character was a real monster. I don't usually bother with recent stuff but sometimes I cheat & break my rule. Today is Yoko Ono's seventy sixth birthday. She was the second Mrs. John Lennon. Michael called last night. He's getting really excited lately about the car he'll be getting very soon. It's not new but it's in really good shape. I've had the same 1992 Saturn since January of 1996. It's really nice to have a car that works that well & can be counted on to last such a long time. Yesterday I read some more of "A Confederacy of Dunces". Because I've already read it at least once before a lot of it comes back to me really easily.

No comments: