Saturday, February 21, 2009

LECTOR LATER

This morning, when I first left for the Carmelite meeting, it was very cold but by the time I got out it was like a spring day. Unfortunately it's supposed to start snowing again late tonight. Only a few other people showed up. Sister Catherine wasn't available because she's recuperating from an asthma attack after a stay in the hospital. After it was over I got yet another ticket for next month's St. Patrick's Day contest. Tomorrow is Beatle George's birthday. He would have been sixty six years old. Monday is my cousin Mark's birthday & Wednesday is my cousin Gary's birthday. I have to lector at 5:00 Mass later today but nothing else is on my schedule this weekend. I read more of "A Confederacy Of Dunces" yesterday. All the excessively small print gets me crazy but I've been learning to get used to it as I keep going along.

No comments: