Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MEETING TONIGHT

The weather has been warming up lately. There was a bad rainstorm a few nights ago, & mornings are cooler than I like them but all otherwise goes well. Unfortunately gas prices have been going through the roof yet again over the course of the past few weeks but yesterday, our abortion_crazed president, Obama, promised to get something done about it. He intends to get cars up to 35 m.p.g. & trucks to 30 m.p.g. I shall be hoping for the very best. Today is the fiftieth birthday of yet another high school homeroom friend, Ed. I wish him a happy day. Tonight there will be yet another meeting of the young (ahem) adult group at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. So far, unless anything unforeseen happens, I shall be there. Memorial Day is coming up next Monday. I've always been in the habit of getting it confused with Labor Day.