Monday, June 22, 2009

FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND

Yesterday, besides cousin Larry's birthday, was also the very first day of the summer. It was a very nice day but entirely too windy. My father & Uncle Frankie went to the football game but it was cancelled so they got home earlier than expected. The field was rained out because of earlier weather. Mary Anne & family called up yesterday for Father's Day. All has been going well for them these days. It's been pouring in New York. Saturday's big party went quite well. All the usual characters showed up. It was as fattening as ever. It lasted until fairly late at night. Yesterday I watched yet another James Bond movie, "The Spy Who Loved Me". It came out the year I got out of high school. I'm trying to see as many Bond movies as possible. The Fourth of July very fast approaches. I think David, from Michigan, may already be here visiting Gino.