Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BUON COMPLEANNO


There's been nothing going on so far. My car's air conditioning, although I took it to AA recently to get it fixed, still doesn't seem to be working. I shall have to take it back this week. Fran called my mother yesterday. Uncle Frankie showed up too. My mother decided she couldn't handle the big sandwich my father got her at O.L. Mt. Carmel so I ended up having to eat most of it. That's a habit I must most certainly not even so much as think of getting into. Last night I saw the movie "A Man For All Seasons" again. It's always been quite a favorite of mine about the life & times of St. Thomas More". Unfortunately it's two hours long but I handled it quite well. Lately I've been going home a different way from St. John's in Pittston each morning. It's a nice change of pace. I go home by way of Main St. instead of Wyoming Avenue. Today we wish a very happy birthday to my (I should assume)cousin Davide. He's in Italy. That's the right spelling of his name. All I know is that his last name is the same as mine.