Thursday, July 16, 2009

OUR LADY OF MT. CARMEL


I'm now in the West Pittston Library on Exeter Avenue. I got kicked out of Wyoming's library because of the crowd. Our new pastor, Fr. Michael Marchetti, showed up this morning for 9:00 Mass at St. Joseph. He seems pretty good so far. Last night I went over to the Victory Pig on Wyoming to meet those people from that group I'm in. Ada & Lynn Marie showed up but Jonathan & Neil never got there. We ate pizza & played miniature golf. The parking lot was absolutely packed because every Wednesday night they have some kind of a car show over there. All worked out really well except for the frustration because of traffic congestion. It was an especially nice change of pace for me. I can't even remember the last time I ever played miniature golf. As far as I know that was also my very first time at the Victory Pig. Mary Anne called very early this afternoon. There doesn't seem to be anything new going on over in New York.