Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GOT GAS


Uncle Frankie's been a little ill since Sunday night so we haven't seen him lately. His sinuses were giving him trouble lately. Maybe they've kicked in again on him. I made sure I read some more of "The Possessed" yesterday. It goes by fairly fast for such a big intense book. I'm also consistently practicing all those old Beatle songs. "P.S. I Love You" & especially "Do You Want to Know A Secret" are getting easier each day lately. I went for gas & the paper this morning at the Unimart over on Shoemaker Avenue in West Wyoming. Gas there is the least expensive in the area these days. It was only $2.39.9 per gallon. Today we have to wish a rousing happy birthday to Agnes in Newfoundland, Canada. I've never seen her in person but because of the internet, I know she's out there somewhere. KrissyKrissyKrissy recently hurt her foot. Hope all goes well for her.