Friday, July 24, 2009

PLAYING GUITAR


Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. As far as I know that's the first time he's shown up since the weekend. Fran called too, just in time for him to talk to her. Her birthday is on August 2 & there's supposed to be a party for her this coming Sunday. Uncle Frankie wants to make a pineapple cake for her. It rained a little for a while yesterday. It was only a slight storm though. Last night I tried recording "Burn Notice" again. I made a mistake though & most of it didn't come out. I've done that a few times before too. Yesterday & this morning I read a lot more of "The Possessed". It's always been one of my favorites. I got a nice letter from Grace in Lindenhurst yesterday. She sent me some very nice pictures of Daren & family. Daren's birthday was July 21. Of course I made sure I played my guitar yesterday. My old Ovation, although I got it around twenty years ago, still sounds mighty good. Today we must do quite a rousing Friday dance. Nicky's birthday was four days ago, so we shall say happy birthday to her. She lives in Italy. I assume she's a cousin of mine because we have the same last name.