Saturday, October 03, 2009

COUGH CALMED DOWN

I went to 7:30 Mass at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston this morning. There was a pea soup fog. It was worse when I first left. By the time I was on my way home it was much better & only very bad in certain spots. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. I made a mistake. The big game isn't until this afternoon. It's often on Saturdays. Mary Anne called yesterday with all the latest about her family. When I got up this morning I couldn't help noticing that my throat isn't as violently out of control as it was yesterday. I made sure I got some Hall's cough drops yesterday. I have to lector tomorrow at 10:30 Mass. With any luck my throat will sound at least a bit better by then. Slowly but surely I'm finishing the candy I got from Vinnie. It includes raisins & pretzels too.