Wednesday, December 09, 2009

CHEERS

It snowed last night. The weather wasn't very bad but it left a lot of snow & slush on the ground & cars. There was a two hour delay before the schools could let students show up. Hardly anyone showed up at St. Joseph's. Besides me there were only five other people & a visiting priest. The women in the pews all showed up much later than they usually do. Lately I've been watching a lot of reruns of "Cheers". That's always been a favorite of mine. Besides that I usually only watch "Jeopardy" these days. I really like "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" too. Oddly I've only seen a few minutes at a time of "The Office" every once in a while. I've never seen a single entire episode. I'm still playing my guitar regularly each day. Today is the thirtieth anniversary of the death of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen. He can still be seen in reruns of "Life Is Worth Living". Books by & about him are still being published. He was more popular than Uncle Miltie in the 1950's.