Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I can't come to the library so I have to send all my greetings out today. I only get two Christmas cards through the mail each year. All my other Christmas greetings come by way of the internet. Conveniently I even know a woman named Mistletoe. She lives in Finland. This morning when I first left it was very cold but the weather & visibility were good. As I got out of Mass at St. John's in Pittston I noticed that there was an extremely slight snowfall. There's no Mass today at either of the churches I normally attend. My parents got yet another gigantic order at the store yesterday. Christmas shopping literally never seems to end when there's a big crowd showing up. I recently got a merry Christmas e mail from Sen. John Thune, who represents South Dakota. I've never even been there so I'm more than a little confused about his reasoning.