Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TIME FLIES

This morning's weather has been bitter cold & exceptionally windy. I can handle it though because there's no precipitation. It's a good thing my parents made sure they got all their really big food shopping over with yesterday. I'm still reading that book by Avery Cardinal Dulles. Although I've tried to keep up with developments in the Catholic world it's still way over my head. A lot of things he covers aren't even the least bit familiar to me. Tomorrow night I have to go to a meeting in Pittston, at O.L. Mt. Carmel. The things I've been learning in that book may come in handy there. The new year fast approaches. A while ago when I got my last haircut, Rose said she was stunned about how fast time flies. We're now already pert near finished with the first decade of the twenty first century. I have no plans for New Year's Eve. I've never been much of a party animal anyway so I don't care.