Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BLOOD DRIVE

When I got up this morning it was snowing. As always it's not bad, just a nice dusting. The weather's still bitter cold though. I'm still playing my guitar. Unfortunately I've yet to get to a store to get a copy of the latest issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine. I'm really trying to learn to play "Two Of Us". One of these days I shall have to go to the doctor & get a check_up. It never hurts to keep track of things. I just found out, at St. John's in Pittston this morning, that they will be having a blood drive on February 7. I haven't given blood in a while so I should really like to go this time. I just can't stand it when they always call on the phone. My father went to the V.A. for a doctor's appointment this morning. Yesterday I got still more name & address stickers, in the mail, to add to the thousands of them I already have by now anyway.