Thursday, January 14, 2010

ESSAYS

I went to AA in Exeter this morning to get my car inspected. It was an unusually easy time. My father took me over. Within three hours it was all finished & the price was reasonable. I need an odometer though. That's the only part that stinks. My mother's been a little ill lately so my father & Uncle Frankie went shopping for food yesterday. Lately I've been reading a book of essays about Bl. Titus Brandsma, & "Paradoxes of Faith" by Henri de Lubac. There's still nothing much on TV except the occasional game show, reruns of "Cheers" & few other things. My big trip to Washington is only eight days away. I'm sort of looking forward to it but it's a little new to me so it will get me a little crazy. The weather's still cold but supposedly it will get a bit warmer starting today.