Friday, January 15, 2010

CARMELITES

This morning I took advantage of my gift card for Dunkin' Donuts. I went to the one in West Pittston. I got a hot latte with caramel, whipped cream & sugar, & egg whites on an English muffin. When I was in my old Knights of Columbus council I used to get their donuts every week at bingo games. Tomorrow I shall have to go to the Carmelite meeting. It's on South Meade Street in Wilkes_Barre every third Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m. Last month two new women showed up. Nothing else is going on, so far, for this weekend. Today it's time yet again for our weekly Friday dance. As of today the trip to Washington, D.C. is only exactly a week away. Today's weather has been reasonably nice. There's no precipitation. That's always the best thing about a nice day. Every day I keep playing "Two Of Us" on my guitar. Eventually I shall get it right.