Monday, February 01, 2010

BARNES & NOBLE

The weekend was bitter cold but very nice & quiet. The temperature was consistently in the teens. The only thing that bothered me was that Cheryl called on Saturday & asked me to lector for her at 5:00 Mass. She's a real pain. They were selling tickets over there for next Friday's night at the races. I used to like those things at My old Lindenhurst Knights of Columbus council. My mother & Fran went shopping for a while on Saturday afternoon. Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble for a while. I got the latest issue of "Acoustic Guitar" magazine. Today February begins. On Saturday I saw "Diary Of A Country Priest" again & last night I saw "Wild Strawberries" again. Unfortunately I got a little bit of a headache yesterday but it wasn't very bad. I took a couple of Excedrin for it. Yesterday I listened to the Beatles' entire "Abbey Road" album.