Thursday, February 04, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

Today it's time to wish a very happy birthday to Fr. Frank Pavone, a big name in the pro_life movement. We also say happy birthday to my cousin Alessandro, who lives in Italy. Last night, I entirely mistakenly went to O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston, expecting to attend a meeting. Last month, though, wasn't an isolated incident. They're always going to be on Thursdays from now on. Tonight's the next meeting. Aunt Lauren came over to visit yesterday for a little while. I'm still trying to figure out how to play "Norwegian Wood" on the guitar. It seems to get a little easier each time I pick it up. The weather is still too cold but I can handle it fairly well so far. Valentine's Day is coming upon us. Yesterday I got a Reese's peanut butter cup in the shape of a heart. The blood drive at St. John's Church, in Pittston, is going to be this Sunday. I got a card in the mail from the blood people yesterday with my Columbia magazine.