Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ICY COLD


The weather this morning has been exceptionally cold so far, but There was no ice on the windows. Gas prices have gone through the roof. I just paid $3.09.9 a gallon on Shoemaker Ave. at the Unimart. Nobody cares about the little buckaroo. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday when I wasn't around. Mary Anne even called. All in her family seems to be going quite well so far. My Myspace page is finally getting some mileage on it, other than the tacky junk mail everybody always gets anway. I'm trying to get a groovy site rolling. Yesterday was "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." day on TCM. There were movies & episodes of the class 60's TV show with Napoleon Solo, Illya Kuryakin & Alexander Waverly. Unfortunately I didn't end up watching any of the shows yesterday but I've always really enjoyed all that old sixties espionage style. Back then, that type of show was considered quite groovy. Now, Robert Vaughn does commercials for a law firm around here. Some idiot on a cell phone is rambling on driving people crazy & being very disruptive. That doesn't usually happen around here but sometimes the occasional creep is allowed to get away with it.

No comments: