Wednesday, December 05, 2007

CHRISTMAS FAST APPROACHES


This morning, at 9:00 a.m. Mass at O.L. Sorrows, Fr. Walsh decided he wanted me to be the lector. It started out yesterday at St. Joseph's when he asked Rocco to do the lectoring. For the first time in over a year, since he first showed up, he wants to get us started at lectoring at weekday morning Masses. The weather is just as cold as ever this morning but the snow flurries are very slight. For that I am most certainly deliriously happy. Yesterday I read more "War & Peace". At this rate I should be finished fairly soon. Mary Anne sent an e mail asking if I liked "The Professor & The Madman". It was very interesting. It might be just a practical joke by a fan of hers but somebody claiming to be the famous Alicia Keys has just joined Newblog. I've never been a fan of hers, but I know she's really famous. She wanted to know if any of the members live in New York. She's a little late for that one in my case. According to one of my favorite news blogs, either Mike Huckabee or Ron Paul would be a good president,abortion_wise. I've been trying to keep up with these kinds of things lately.

No comments: