Tuesday, December 04, 2007

YET EVEN MORE SNOW


This morning it started snowing again. At first, I was a little afraid it would turn out worse than it's been so far. A guy(from the Holy Name Society) I ran into outside St. Joseph's right after Mass said the wind was up to 40 m.p.h. He also said other towns in our area haven't been getting as much. When I opened the door a while before Mass_technically, it flew open because of the wind_there was snow flying all over the place. I read a lot more of "War & Peace" yesterday & some of that Chaucer biography, which seems to have been written, unfortunately, from a very ardently left_wing point of view. The author parroted all the trendy liberal cliches about Western Culture, Christianity, etc. I got a few reactions to my question about our latest reunion. As it turns out, I'm not the only one who didn't get to make it. John, who was there, said it went really well. I'm happy to see it was an enjoyable time but I agree with Mark. It was a weird idea to have a reunion in December. I suppose school must have been closed today because kids are in the library. Whenever they have a day free they come over here. >

No comments: