Thursday, January 31, 2008

END OF MONTH

Uncle Frankie hasn't been showing up lately because he's been sick again. Mary Anne & Dottie called yesterday. Dottie's foot is better & her boot was taken off on Tuesday. All is well so far with Mary Anne & family. I woke up with a headache at around 3:30 a.m. & took a couple of pills. It's gone. Yesterday I read a lot more of "The Possessed". It turns out that "The Brothers Karamazov" isn't the only book that Fr. Zosima appears in. He's in this one too. The big Super Bowl party is on Sunday. I'm not looking forward to the game because I've never really even liked sports anyway. I shall really have to watch my step with all the junk food too. That stuff can be quite seriously addictive. The last thing I need these days is to spend too much time pigging out. Food has always struck me as quite entirely enjoyable but I can't handle too much of it. Yesterday was international delete your Myspace page day. I guess lots of people must have gotten rid of theirs. I have one but it's all nice & droll with no troublemakers.

No comments: