Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NICER BUT WINDY

Today's a much nicer day than yesterday. Although the wind is a little out of hand it's a borderline spring day in a way. All the ice has melted. There's still been no sign of Uncle Frankie lately. Rose called yesterday to wish my mother a happy birthday. I read quite a bit of "The Possessed" yesterday. I've already read it a couple of times before so some parts seem awfully familiar. I was just looking on xanga's site. Some young girl, who's a real looker, was rambling on about what she looked like with glasses. By now I've managed to get used to my glasses. I've been wearing them for well over a year, usually only for driving, & they're pretty much not all that big of a deal. I should assume I look at least reasonably nice with or without them anyway. They only seem to require a minimum of cleaning & maintenance. Unlike when I was a kid, I haven't gotten into the habit of losing them these days. I always seem to lose all sorts of other things but my luck with glasses has been pretty good so far.

No comments: