Friday, January 23, 2009

BUSY TIME

I just got an e mail from Mary Ellen's son Joey over in North Tonawanda. Katie's in the hospital & their son is supposed to be born soon. That's really good news for one & all. I should most certainly hope for their sake that the weather's not so bad. This morning when I went to Mass at O.L.Sorrows I found a list of cards for the weekend. Each parishoner is asked to take three cards. One is to be mailed to Sen. Arlen Spector. One is for Sen. Robert Casey Jr. One is for Cong. Paul E. Kanjorski. We're asking them to put a stop to the absolute poison that is FOCA. The assumption that if a woman doesn't want her baby it's her business could be applied to the Caylee Anthony case. According to that assumption, if her mother didn't want her, it was her right to murder her. Last night I watched the first episode of the new season of "Burn Notice". I also watched a half hour of a rerun of it during the day. Cousin Vinnie hepped me to it. I've never really liked anything on current TV but somehow I've decided to give this show the satisfaction of a chance. I just can't stand it that it's on until 11:00 p.m.

No comments: