Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SCALIA BIRTHDAY

Happy seventy third birthday to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. I know this because he & I are on each other's Facebook friends lists. Yesterday I read quite a lot more of "Vanity Fair". That's one advantage to their being nothing worthwhile on TV. I watched "Wheel Of Fortune" & "Jeopardy" but that's about all. Yesterday a councilman, Michael Baloga, came to the door trying to get me to vote for him. Oddly, even though he's the incumbent around here, I'd never even heard of him before. I promised to make sure I'd try to track him down on the internet. Unfortunately I've never been terribly hep about politics, especially on the local level. Yesterday was the fiftieth anniversary of the introduction of the Barbie doll. Barbie's last name is Roberts. Not every inanimate object gets to have its own life story. Maybe somebody's already written her biography by now. I took a Benadryl last night & my scratch throat seems to be doing a little bit better by now.

No comments: