Monday, July 27, 2009

FRAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY


It was quite a rainy weekend. Lately there seems to be at least a rainstorm each day. As usual I made sure I spent a lot of time reading "The Possessed" & playing my guitar. So far, Fr. Marchetti seems to be doing quite a good job of things over at O.L. Sorrows & St. Joseph's. The new weekday schedule starts this week. As usual I got nudged into lectoring yesterday at 10:00. Yesterday my parents & I went to Uncle Frankie's for Fran's birthday party. Her real birthday's not until next Sunday, the same day as Elaine's. A splendid time was had by one & all with quite a whole lot of the requisite living in the past to show for it. It was too fattening though. They most certainly seem to have quite a thing for those really fancy olives. Mary Anne called last night. She & Bridget went to see Robin, & Mark's daughters, for a while.