Tuesday, December 01, 2009

HAPPY DECEMBER

I got yet another headache in the middle of the night. The last one was on the right. This one's on the left. It went away a little while ago. Bad things always seem to happen to me when the weather changes. It's very cold & rainy today. I completely forgot my wallet when I left to go to Mass. I was afraid I might get stopped by a policeman on the way home but nothing ever happened. My parents both were going nuts this morning trying to remember the names of all the Lennon Sisters from Lawrence Welk's old show. Today Dianne Lennon turns seventy years old. December is now upon us. Christmas is only a little over three weeks away. It gets me crazy that all the carols & decorations get started so soon because it takes a lot away from the way things are really supposed to be. Don't even get me started on all the liberal crap we shall be expected to put up with. I'm still reading "The Possessed".