Thursday, December 03, 2009

LECTOR SCHEDULE

Starting late yesterday it was absolutely pouring out. It lasted until early this morning. The last time I went out it was really nice. Oddly that was the first time all season I wore a hat. Yet again I got a headache in the middle of the night. Excedrin got rid of it this morning though. I got a call from Mary last night. She noticed that there was some confusion on our schedule. It said something different from what the bulletin said about who was supposed to lector this weekend. At first I thought I'd made a mistake when I noticed the same thing but she agreed that there was a misprint. We got it all straightened out. Last night there should have been a meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel church but it was cancelled in advance because of something that was going on at the parish.