Monday, November 30, 2009

BEATLE DEATH ANNIVERSARY

Yesterday was a bit quieter than the past few days. Unfortunately I woke up with a fairly violent headache. Pills didn't work. The weather's very bad today. I woke up to an annoying rainstorm. It's been cold, windy & foggy all day so far. I went to Pittston, to Child Jesus Church, for the 10:00 a.m. Mass yesterday. It was the first time I'd been there in a while. I spoke to my nephew Michael a little while ago on Facebook. He said he enjoyed that concert Saturday night. My parents started putting up the Christmas decorations early this morning. To do that they were forced to take down all the Thanksgiving decorations. Yesterday was the eighth anniversary of the death of Beatle George. The History Channel showed a special about the Beatles. Even though I've already seen those kinds of shows at least a billion times over by now, it was really interesting. Yesterday was Gino & Michelle's twelfth anniversary & her parents' fortieth.