Wednesday, December 02, 2009

KIWIS

Now that December's here the weather's been getting a little on the cold side. Unfortunately winter approaches. It's now only nineteen days away. I got yet another headache at around 1:00 this morning. I took an Excedrin for it & it went away very soon. Somehow I keep getting headaches lately. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. He wanted to see something in Sunday's paper. My parents were gone grocery shopping when he first showed up. I'm still practicing my guitar each day. Yesterday I ate a kiwi. I've eaten a few pieces of kiwi before, every once in a while. This was the very first time, though, that I've ever picked one up & just eaten it from out of nowhere without someone's having previously sliced it up as part of a meal or something. Dave showed up for a while this morning. He was driving his mother's car. She's out of the hospital. I have to lector at 5:00 Mass on Saturday. Hunting season around here started on Monday. That's about a week later than it starts in New York.