Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Even More Snow

Great Caesar's ghost! You'd never know that it was the end of the first week of March & pert near spring on top of that! There's even more snow coming. The roads are nightmarishly slippery. I have a doctor's appointment at 2 p.m. today & at least he's really close. My only major complaint is that I promised to give blood tomorrow & it's sort of far_ish away in a place I've never gone to alone. I've been giving blood for many years by now & I highly recommend it. It's a very annoying feeling but it's worth the trouble. Once, a few years ago, I even gave an apheresis donation. What strikes me as really odd is that some people insist on pronouncing the a at the beginning but others are just about as insistent about its being silent. This morning I switched my main e_mail address from normal yahoo to yahoo.beta. At least I don't have a headache today. I wonder how California Cathleen's been doing lately with her fund raiser. Other than that I haven't heard much from her lately. KrissyKrissyKrissy's back in N.Y. again. Hey, Larry, do you like fruity flavored cigars? At the local Unimart they have all sorts of fruit flavored cigars. Does anybody really like to smoke Goofy grape, Freckle Faced Strawberry, Lefty Lemon Lime, Jolly Olly Orange & Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry ?

No comments: