Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been

Well, folks, this blog has been around for about a year by now. Over the course of the past twelve months, I've gotten all sorts of hits & comments about it. The temperature today, last time I checked was around four degrees. At least my windows weren't all icy but the ice & snow on the ground may never melt at this rate. I spent around five minutes warming up my car today. I have a headache today. St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, being only eleven days away. I hope it doesn't snow, rain or anything else on all the parades. My cousin Fran says they can usually count on a very nice one over in Scranton. I'm half_Irish so I get to be involved. Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor & on Thursday I have to show up for some kind of blood donation. Hey, has everybody gotten a load of how those two super genius icons of modernity, Hilary Clinton & Madonna have been affecting accents other than their own. Madonna plays the snooty British dame & Hilary the redneck. At least when that Ann Coulter character does something stupid even she has at least enough of a brain to mouth off in her own voice.

No comments: