Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fab Cat

Last week I watched Jeopardy for a few days in a row. There was a woman contestant from Chicago who said her cat always likes to listen to the Beatles' early songs from the preRubber Soul era. That's all my favorite stuff too. I just didn't know cats had such good taste. I went past the Hoyt Library in Kingston a couple of days ago when I was on my way to the blood drive. That place is a real mess. The weather over here has been getting progressively better & better though. Today's been especially nice so far. Next Saturday morning I shall have to go to my big Carmelite meeting. Everybody's been quite cooperative, so far, in sending out all the anniversary info. that KrissyKrissyKrissy wanted. Now all I have to do is get it together onto one list.

No comments: