Sunday, March 04, 2007

TTFN, DSH?

I've heard from a pretty good source that Msgr. Daniel S. Hamilton, pastor since 1985 of O.L.P.H. over in beautiful downtown Lindenhurst, is supposed to retire. Great Caesar's ghost! It's the end of an era. I hope everything works out well for my former boss. On top of that, Lindenhurst's Baptist church is suppposed to be taken over & turned into a Catholic church for Poles. They're the main ethnic group these days in that originally German town. It was originally named Breslau. Today includes yet a whole nother trip to Uncle Frankie's later. It's getting to be an awfully predictable first_weekend_of_the_month jaunt. Having rrecently noticed that I hadn't gotten a headache in a while, I woke up with one in the middle of the night. It's gone now. KrissyKrissyKrissy isn't back yet. Yesterday I got my Pa. KofC newsletter. I haven't been to the council in quite a while but I want to go as soon as the weather gets nice.

No comments: