Monday, March 05, 2007

Went to Uncle Frankie's

Yesterday was rather nice but not especially eventful. We went to Uncle Frankie's. Fran's quite a really good cook. My parents are having their bathroom fixed all day today. That always makes for an extremely interesting time. Last night I watched James Stewart's Harvey. It's a very good movie. When last I looked the snow was coming down only very slightly. I'm sick and tired of all this rotten dreary weather & can't wait for spring to have sprung. One advantage of the way things are now, though, is that I've been noticing that it's light earlier in the morning and lasts until later in the evening. I've even heard we're getting a break with the time change this year. KrissyKrissyKrissy is visiting another relative for today. I woke up in the middle of the night with yet another headache. I was on a streak for a while there. I found out from my New Yorker connections that it's true about Msgr. Hamilton's retirement. O.L.P.H. will seem much different without him in charge anymore. The Flannery O'Connor site I'm on has been bugging the hell out of us lately for a few months. It has lots of spam on it.

No comments: