Friday, January 09, 2009

EVEN MORE SNOW

Nothing much of note has been happening lately except for annoying weather. Uncle Frankie's still sick. The weather for this weekend is supposed to be really bad again. I've even heard predictions of around six inches of snow starting after midnight tonight. I just heard from the couple sitting next to me that Congress has been considering extending the deadline for people to change over to the new TV system because it would be too hard for everyone to be ready by the beginning of February. As far as I'm concerned, since I don't even especially like to watch a significant amount of TV anyway, it's really not exactly my idea of all that big of a deal one way or the other. Yesterday was Elvis Presley's seventy fourth birthday. Never having been much of a fan of the early rocker, I just don't even bother to think twice about the celebrations in his memory.

No comments: